Mentor Workshop: Directing 2
Subject is not scheduled Not scheduled
|311MWD2||ZK||5||4 hours (45 min) of instruction per week, 83 to 108 hours of self-study||English||summer|
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
The students will know the full development cycle of a narrative short film from the creation of the story idea until post-production and public screening.
Mode of study
Practical workshop, mandatory attendance.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
- Creation and development of a short dramatic story.
- Writing the story in a screenplay format.
- Develop a directorial approach to the story.
- Pre-Production (casting actors, finding locations, planning the logistics of the shoot, etc.)
- Develop a visual approach (storyboard).
- Sound mix and color grade.
- Public screening.
Recommended or required reading
Assessment methods and criteria
No schedule has been prepared for this course
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Academy Preparation Program - Directing (required subject with the possibility of repeat registration)