Cinema Dance 2
Subject is not scheduled Not scheduled
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Promote cross-cultural and cross-discipline activity and understanding
Teach Strategies for Creative Collaboration
Teach adaptability, resilience and the search for creative solutions
Create appreciation for disciplines outside of students specialty
Inspire and empower the creative faculties of beginning filmmakers
Mode of study
4 day workshop includes story development, writing, consultation, shooting, editing
Prerequisites and co-requisites
An intensive out-of-Prague workshop aimed at making a short feature film based on the specification.
Cinemadance helps prepare student (not exclusively)filmmakers to create short films within a structured, supportive „boot camp“ environment that promotes creativity and maximizes collaboration.
Cinemadance creates a sense of empowerment among the students (filmmakers). By completion, all the challenges of the boot camp have been met. The participants have completed their shorts as a direct result of the collaborative process. The members have developed mutual respect for each other´s contributions and a deeper understanding of the art and craft of filmmaking.
Recommended or required reading
Assessment methods and criteria
Films are evaluated in the final screening of the workshop.
Number of participants is limited.
The date is set at the beginning of the term and is to be checked in Google Calendar, as well as other details (such as location and travel instructions).
Course may be repeated
No schedule has been prepared for this course
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Academy Preparation Program - Cinematography (optional subject)
- Academy Preparation Program - Animated Film (optional subject)
- Academy Preparation Program - Directing (optional subject)
- Academy Preparation Program - Documentary (optional subject)
- Academy Preparation Program - Editing (optional subject)
- Academy Preparation Program - Photography (optional subject)
- Academy Preparation Program - Screenwriting (optional subject)