Stop-animation puppet animation 2
Subject is not scheduled Not scheduled
|309FISP2||ZK||5||4 hours (45 min) of instruction per week, 83 to 108 hours of self-study||English||summer|
Name of lecturer(s)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Theory - film examples, discussion, practice - animation attempts, doll production, shooting short etudes.
Mode of study
Year's study of animation
Prerequisites and co-requisites
No knolwedge requirements for this course.
- Subject for the puppet etude
- Technical / image script (storyboard)
- Creative and techical proposals
- Production, workshop preparations
- Post-production - editing and sound
- Completion work
- Screening, discussion, grading, evaluation, feedback.
Recommended or required reading
Assessment methods and criteria
70% class attendance. Home preparations
No schedule has been prepared for this course
The subject is a part of the following study plans
- Academy Preparation Program - Animated Film (required subject)